If you’re reading this and haven’t gotten a gift yet, time is running out. We rounded up our favorite and perfect gift giving sweets in New York City. If you act now, you may still be able to pull off Valentine’s Day before it’s too late.
1. Stick with Me: They have an assortment of treats from caramels and truffles to mini candy bars, but their stand out when it comes to gift giving are their Bon Bons. These works of art are made in small batches by hand and are almost too beautiful to eat. They come in a range of sizes and are featuring a special Valentine’s Day box. They have an assortment of fillings and in-store pickup orders are still available.
2. Myzel’s: For someone who would appreciate the old world dedication of European chocolatiers or for those serious licorice lovers, Myzel’s is the perfect place. They have over 100 licorice flavors from Europe as well as an assortment of chocolates and candies to choose from. All can be put into heart-shaped boxes to make them gift-giving worthy.
3. Laduree: For the Francophile in your life or someone who just really appreciates a good macaron, look no further than Laduree. Valentine’s Day offerings include heart-shaped macarons. They also sell their teas in beautifully packaged tins, and a special tea scented Valentine’s Day candle.
4. It’s Sugar: It’s Sugar is the one stop shop for kid’s treats and adults alike. They have everything valentine gummy as well as the cheekier offerings like an edible candy bra and g-string (sold separately).
5. Edible Arrangements: If the love in your life isn’t particularly keen on candy or trying to keep it healthy, Edible Arrangements has the perfect alternative. They have chocolate covered strawberry arrangements as well as bouquets featuring strawberries, grapes, and pineapple hearts.
How are you surprising your loved ones for Valentine’s Day? Leave your comment below.